Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stupid B****!

so i just learned from one of my friends that two other people who i thought were my friends recenlty said that im a liar and that im a fat, grumpy bitch! wtf!!!! the reason that there calling me a liar is because in a little more than 2 weeks my older brother is leaving to go to Venice,Italy. He's going because he is studying to become a chief and my family is privilaged enough to actully know people that live there. And so when he goes to italy i will be going with him for about a week and a half. My brother will be there for about 3 months, and these 2 people think that i am lying about going. WHY WOULD I LIE?????????????? TO IMPREESS THEM???? are u kidding me are there lives that shitty and trashy that they need to say shit behind my back?? also for those of you who are dumbasses like one of those people Venice is surranded by water and bascially you need to get around by boat which that one person thinks im lying about????? WHAT??? SHE IS A FUCKIN DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the othere thing they said im lying about is that my dad is persian! once agin why would i lie about that? now the orther person that was talking about me have meet my step-dad who she belived to be my real father but he is not!!!!! so she told the other person that im lying about that because the dad that she saw had no accent while if she had ever meet my real father she would have know and heard that my REAL father is persian. so instead of her asking me about him she instead started running her FAT ASS mouth. THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE FAT ASS BITCHES WHO HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE TRAILER TRASH FUCKING BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! GOD IM SOOO FUCKIN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!! so instead of me going and confronting them to thier faces i texted the one fat ass bitch and confronted her. she has yet to text me back!!! WHAT A FUCKING WHIMP!!!!!!

EDIT : I KNOW MY VOCABULARY IS VERY VERY BAD IN THIS ONE, BUT WHEN I WROTE IT I WAS MAD!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy fignewtants Grace, I never knew you had such a colorfull vocabulary. And going to Italy is awsome. I 25% Italian u know. My great grand parent were from Italy. I make a point in say that everytime someone say "Italy"

    ReplyDelete