Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer....

Aww Summer...Those 3 months that every student looks forward to for the entire school year. Yes, summer may be amazing but has any one else besides me notice that once it's actully here it dosen't live up to our expections that we had for it? Now don't get me wrong. i've had a pretty good summer so far but you know how you and friends say that you'll all see each other at least a million times during the summer and it really only ends up to be about 10 times. I've been thinking alot recently about my future plans for my life. I know that i want to go to college but always i don't think that i'll be able to deal with the whole actual growing up process. I really want to live on my own,in my own house and be able to eat what ever i want be able to go anywhere when i want and everything. but in my mind i can see myself married with 2 kids living in london. All i really want to do is grow up and skip the whole collage and the rest of high school stuff.
Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?

No comments:

Post a Comment