Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time.

Time is a vital thing in my life. Not only am i worried about being on time but i have a problem with ageing. I don't know why but i just don't want to age. now, i know that i've blogged about wanting to be an adult but i just want to remain a 15 yr old but with an adult life. Is that werid? sometimes i have this fear that when im older i'll just lose everything that i have now. im so worried that even now im not gonna do well in school or what's going to happen to my grade because i didn't turn in my win-win card money? god only knows. i hope they don't tell my parent's that i didn't turn it in because they think i did. it's been like 2 months since it was due.
what will i due? anyone have any suggestions to help me relive my stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment